What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed?

Read our latest article What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed? We are asking our readers to comment on this article. Is it right or wrong? Do you agree or disagree? Tell us what you think. CLICK HERE to read What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed?

Aquarius Men in Bed | Good, Bad or Indifferent?

All About Aquarius Men in Bed


CLICK HERE to read about the recent changes to this site.

You've probably searched and found this page looking for the answer to the question: Are Aquarius men good in bed? Do they make satisfactory sexual partners? Are they worth the bother? Should you simply decline their suggestions about getting to know you better and move on? Well, without meaning to be anymore enigmatic than an anonymous Astrologer who has not only practiced Astrology but spoken to hundreds (perhaps thousands) of partners and ex partners of Aquarius men, I will now give you the answer - as one answer fits all questions:

The Answer!

It all depends on you! That's right, let it sink in... the Aquarius man is as good in bed as you allow them to be. They are as satisfactory as sexual partners as you believe them to be. They are worth the bother if you deem them to be worth the bother. You should always move on if there is simply no attraction.

Further Explanation Needed about Aquarius Men in Bed

In an effort to confuse you less i will give the example of a close friend of mine who met an Aquarius man almost a decade ago. They had a short but passionate relationship but she enjoyed the best sex she had ever had. Of course - as in most of the testimonies in the comments left beneath articles on this website - the end was not the end. Their relationship started up a few more times but he couldn't handle the passionate intensity and, because he was lsoing control, opted for a woman who (according to his friends) he does not enjoy the same heightened sexual experiences with. You see readers, Aquarius men would rather be safe than sorry!

Confirmation of this Theory

Recently the pair were again chatting and flirting on the phone. She indulged him with telephone sex (Aquarius men can enjoy telephone sex with their close partners). She thought they would probably meet again but before it returned to that stage again she received a text from him. It said:

Although the sex with you was fantastic, the best and will never be forgotten, it is unfair to talk like we do on the phone as I am seeing someone at the moment. 
Unbeknownst to him she feels he same way about their past sex life together. When they first slept together she had not had sexual relations with a man for a number of years and she was therefore totally passionate and wildly wanting. He did the Aquarius thing of being swept along on the waves. He, of course, was a womaniser who still saw his ex wife and was accomplished at chatting up women. Even so he felt the same intensity as her and I would therefore conclude that what he said about their sex together was completely true. It is just such a shame he couldn't handle it.  





PLEASE leave your comments below about the sexual performance of your Aquarius male partner or ex partner. Please do not include crude language or terms as such comments will not be published.



3 comments:

  1. I am an aries woman that was with an aqua male for 10 years. The sex was out of this world but the rest of the relationship was difficult. I am fiesty and can be cold and hard as I was hurt by his detached attitude. We have just split up as he has met a new woman who he tells me the sex is "shit" with whereas I am the best he has ever had and ever will have. We lost the friendship in the relationship and he told me he felt that all I wanted was sex which was totally wrong. I feel so sad as I totally loved him and know that I have lost him to someone who is probably kinder to hem than I was. I didnt mean to be so cold and was just hurt and pulled away as I explained which seemed to surprise him but his mind seems to be made up. He is stil contacting me for sex which I love and I dont know whether to refuse and let him go as I am scared he wont come back or try and romance him through the sex to win him back . We have a lot of history 10 years is a long time.
    Any advice ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No advice other than enjoy being on your own or replace your Aquarius - ironically both could bring about his return.

      Just wanted to say that I'm glad this website has become FOR ADULTS ONLY and I've heard that there will be far more sex related content here soon and, as I run the umbrella website, I know this is what our readers want.

      Delete
  2. I think in the long run you would end up hurting urself. better find someone else and end this triangel love. There are many men out there who can love women emotionally n sexually.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment but comments are moderated and do not waste your time with spam and please do not include obscene words.