What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed?

Read our latest article What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed? We are asking our readers to comment on this article. Is it right or wrong? Do you agree or disagree? Tell us what you think. CLICK HERE to read What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed?

New Phase for HELP with Aquarius Men

Changes On This Website!

It is tempting to blame the new phase in the evolution of this website on the transit of Venus but that would be untrue. The site's new phase, marked by the change to include "adult content", has come about due to the needs of our writers and (judging by the comments we have in the past censored because of terminology etc) our readers' needs too.

The Truth About Aquarius Men Is Out There

Let's be more frank about the Aquarius men in our lives. Why? Because doing so will empower us.

The Truth About Aquarius Men is HERE!

All too often we find men and women in partnerships with Aquarius men and in an accompanying turmoil. If these partners (of Aquarius men) knew what to expect they would no longer be in turmoil. If these partners knew just a little about the strange workings of the Aquarius man's mind they just might be able to continue in a relationship with him. Better still, if prospective partners knew what they were in for they probably wouldn't bother.

Let's face it, most men are better than Aquarius men. Aquarius men promise so much but deliver so little. Aquarius men are almost but never completely good lovers - in that too they fall short... so let's be honest and tell it how it is!

Our writers were finding it difficult to write articles which were suitable for all ages. We have therefore made this site Adults Only. Let's make it difficult for Aquarius men by discussing them openly...

5 comments:

  1. It´s so true!! Women who fall for these guys never end up satisfy... maybe they could be satisfy in asexual way but the always end up feeling empty about the whole situation. It´s understandable that they don´t want to commit with the first person they met but it´s a different thing to play games and be a jackass... Aquas don´t seem to know the difference....
    They know how to play with women insecurities and that´s why there are so many women after them.. because they are left alone with a failure feeling they want to erase by trying to make these guys like them!! It´s a never ending histoty with these guys so ladies don´t waste your time on them. It´s not worth the effort... go out and open your ayes... There are many good man arounf that are not completly self sufficient assholes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so how can I cause the hurt he has caused me? What bothers them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone else see the irony here? It will be interesting, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had read this about Aquarius men prior to dating my on/off again boyfriend I would never have involved myself with such a man. I have invested so much I can't pull away. I love this man and I believe he loves me so the cycle continues. Ladies if you can avoid them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll. I. Love. Myself. Some. Him. And. I. Know. That. He. Love. Himself. Some. Me. I've. Even. Cheated. On. This. Man. And. He. Still. Love. Me. I mean. I. Feel. Bad. That. I. Did. Cheated. On. Him. And. The. Reason. Why. I. Cheated. Is. Because. I. Thought. That. He. Didn't. Feel. The. Same. About. Me. That. I felt. About. Him. But. Now. That. I. Known. That. He. Really. Do. Love. Me. I. Will. Never. Cheat. On. Him. Every. Again. I. Love. Me. Some. Him

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment but comments are moderated and do not waste your time with spam and please do not include obscene words.