What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed?

Read our latest article What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed? We are asking our readers to comment on this article. Is it right or wrong? Do you agree or disagree? Tell us what you think. CLICK HERE to read What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed?

What to Buy Aquarius Men For Birthdays



h  Introduction - Gifts for Aquarius Men

Are you stuck, wondering what to buy your Aquarian Man for Christmas or for his birthday (Aquarius: 21st January – 19th February) or any other occasion? Consult this guide for some new ideas and to be sure you buy him something he wants! PLUS tell us about what you have already bought for the Aquarian man in your life. Also includes what not to buy a Aquarian man.  

h  Gifts Aquarius Men Always Appreciate

A sub-tropical potted plant is always appreciated. Let’s face it, Aquarian men are happy in amongst palms, huge umbrella and Yuka plants. See them delight in pottering around with water-cans and baby-bio. He also likes technological gadgets, gizmos, contraptions and devices. Take him white-knuckle riding and he’ll adore you for ever!

h  Expensive Gift Ideas for Aquarius Men

He’ll adore you for buying him top of the range audio and video equipment. He wants, needs a large HD Plasma, wall mounted in most rooms. He wants and needs a cinema room with latest digital projector.

h  What Not to Buy Aquarius Men... under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

Even in these days of Metrosexuals, never ever, ever, ever buy Aquarian men flowers – not even a single red rose. They hate pickers of flowers! Flowers should be in gardens or blooming in pots.

h  What Gifts Have You Bought for Aquarius Men?

Please tell us about successful and unsuccessful gifts you have bought for Aquarian men in the past. What did they love and what did they hate? Add you gift ideas for Aquarius men in the comments section below.


5 comments:

  1. Let me first say that I regret even acknowledging his birthday! My X-Aqua only acknowledged one of mine. He did give me a card, that was fine, I didn't expect diamonds or anything, but he didn't even plan on seeing me that day, he came by unexpected late in the evening and last minute. Anyhow, for his day I set out an entire day, starting with breakfast then spa, dinner, drinks, dancing, cake, wine, the works! Everything was going great. Toward the end of the night he ruined it by picking a fight with me for no reason, then dismissed me for the evening and broke up with me! I had to walk home! I kick myself in the butt everyday for being so generous to someone who clearly didn't deserve my efforts! Never again will I make the same mistake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been best friends with my aquarius man 4 almost 2 1/2 years, he loves it when I give him single red roses, ive bought him books by his favorite authors, earings in his favorite color, mens cross necklaces, rings, anything i think he might like, he loves & has kept everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my aquarius man flowers last birthday (unusual "butch" ones and bright blooms) and he thought it was great! Books, Blu Rays, theatre and gig tickets, any sort of surprise is always appreciated. A donation or gesture to his favourite charity is an idea too. Or a picnic in bed! Let your imagination run wild is my advice. If you can surprise your Aquarian in any way - big, small, romantic, humanitarian - they'll love you for it. My Aquarian was my teenage sweetheart who came back for me 35 years later by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aquarians are selfish and sometimes stuck-up. I love my Aquarian, I swear I do....but they ARE selfish and snooty to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Cancer, so it's easier for me to understand the underlying reasons why my Aquarius guy behaves badly sometimes. But on his birthday, I do notice that he loves expensive branded things. Aquariuses have this cute adoration for beauty, where they can spend hours beholding a little artisan (handmade or intricately designed) and love you so much for that. They also appreciate things of old times, like handmade shoes or an old knife, that has the simplicity but a long history to it. I bought my man a set of Edwin Jagger traditional shaving set (1 badger hair 2nd best quality brush, 1 stand, a foam cup) that costs $299. Nailed it :) Although he was not happy with the "2nd best" quality brush, he still said he loves it, and went to buy the best quality one. That says a lot about their obsession with top class beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment but comments are moderated and do not waste your time with spam and please do not include obscene words.