What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed?

Read our latest article What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed? We are asking our readers to comment on this article. Is it right or wrong? Do you agree or disagree? Tell us what you think. CLICK HERE to read What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed?

Do Women and Gay Men Find Aquarius Men Attractive?



Well, do Women and Gay Men find Aquarius Men attractive?  Find out below the illustration:







h The results of an unscientific survey... How Attractive are Aquarius Men compared to all the Others?

I published twelve articles on how to pull men of each star sign on 28th September 2008. They were published on a little know website which can only be found if you really search for it.  A few months later, after all the articles had settled down in Google's Search Engine Results I carried out an unscientific survey of the readership figures for each of the twelve zodiac signs.

This unscientific survey and its findings are based on an analysis of reader figures over a 30 day period of publication. The articles were entitled “Tips on How to Attract [Zodiac Sign] Men”  The premise for this experiment was that the more readers who found the article the more people in general but straight women and gay men in particular, the more people fancied or were attracted to them.

h  How Many Readers Wanted to Attract Aquarius Men in a 30 Day Period?

The following graph shows how many readers were interested in attracting each Zodiac sign over a 30 day period:

Aries = 36
Taurus = 94
Gemini = 35
Cancer = 30
Leo = 88
Virgo = 74
Libra = 112
Scorpio = 105
Sagittarius = 86
Capricorn =96
Aquarius = 90
Pisces = 38


h  Conclusions About Aquarius Men Attractiveness

Total Readers attracted to all Zodiac signs = 884. A tad more than 10% of women were wanted to know how to pull you Aquarius. This isn’t that good but we cannot say more as one of our team has been somewhat smitten by an Aquarian male – though (if you were to see him you’d agree) we can’t figure out why. So, in answer to the question “Do Women Find Aquarian Men Attractive?” the answer is: yes but far more find Capricorn, Scorpio, Libra, and Taurus more attractive than Aquarius men. Overall, Aquarius Men ranked 7th out of twelve but never mind, some perhaps unsuitable women, find you very, very attractive – particularly, we seem to detect tall, green eyed, blonde Taurus women.

PLEASE NOTE: This survey is completely unscientific and could be totally wrong.

h
Please comment on this survey into the Attractiveness of Aquarius Men.  Due to the unscientific nature of the survey I suspect that many will disagree.  Anybody can comment but rude and abusive comments will not be published...


4 comments:

  1. I am smitten with an aquarian male, and I know why, its because he is very difficult to figure out. Basically is a challenge and I like human puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mines too....im a tall hazel eyed brunette taurus girl though..
    He is somuch work yet I can do me. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a taurus and we are not supposed to be compatible but i love him like i never loved anyone before and stuck around for over 2 years. I caught him cheating on me and he ended up admitting how bad he treats me and takes me for granted. He said he just wants to be happy even if not with him. and that he knows i put more into the relationship than him. He was more sorry and humble than i have ever seen him. We now have a friends with benefits deal going on. Ill do me, he will do him , no questions asked.and when are with each other we will be about each other. But im definately looking forward to being distracted. he just graduated and got a great accounting job. He has been having trouble passin his exams so i think this space will be good for him. After reading through this site, my feeling of us gettin gback together are more hopeful. But unless someone puts a ring on it I am not going to expect or give 100% commitment. This friends wit benefits things could wor for us. At least I get to witness him maturing with out being the one his back making him mature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im an Aquarius man and Ive fallen inlove with too many Taurus girls! And I loved them even do they say that aqua and Taurus arnt compatible something about them was just so pulling me towards them! And I broke someone of their hearts without meaning it and they were never sure if I really did love them but I did imn not exactly a deatached person like they say like I'm emotional I just don't like showing people that side of me! I have this ex who's a tuarus and me and her keep running so fast back to eachother! It's crazy even do she has a boy friend she still loves me! It's weird

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment but comments are moderated and do not waste your time with spam and please do not include obscene words.