What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed?

Read our latest article What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed? We are asking our readers to comment on this article. Is it right or wrong? Do you agree or disagree? Tell us what you think. CLICK HERE to read What Do Aquarius Men Like in Bed?

Are You Seeking the Truth About Aquarius Men or Just What You Want to be True?

PLEASE NOTE: If You are Looking for Trite, Flattering Aquarius Astrology Go Away!

Dear Readers,

If you have romantic, Mills and Boone like, notions of any men you'll not want to stay on this website.  My methodology is similar to lancing the boils that are the star signs, squeezing out the pus and putting that under a microscope.  Obviously, this is not always a pleasant process, but for readers who want to read some truths on this website it must be done.

Astrology can be an exact science but Sun Sign Astrology will never be that.  True, the Sun does reflect general characteristics and, therefore, you will probably find some uncanny truths stated on this site.  Untrue, that if you don’t find anything on this site relevant to the Aquarius men you are interested in, that the site is rubbish. 

For a start, this site is based on real Aquarius men who, through their behaviour, over the last decades have conformed to what was/is expected of them.  Secondly, if the positions of the other planets when the man of interest to you was born, but significantly: the moon*, Mercury, Venus and Mars, were not all in Aquarius, or another Air Sign (Libra or Gemini) then he will display some if not all totally non-Aquarius characteristics. 

As an Astrologer, I’m not into hedging my bets and if I find a trait – no matter if it is good or bad – I’m going to write about it.  Anyone with a real interest in Astrology will appreciate my approach but, if you are satisfied with the same old, same old, pants rewritten in an attempt to keep everybody happy by the commercial Astrologers – off you pop. 

All star signs – including Aquarius men – are only people and if you don’t see that there are good and bad in them all then you really need to stay away from anything even mildly scientific if your misconceptions are to continue. 

By the way, I do like to have my fun and will at times and where appropriate, poke fun at all the star signs I write about.  I’ll also state facts about Aquarius men which I find to be true time and time again – here are just two to set the scene for this website:
  • More Aquarius men than any other star sign are gay
  • Aquarius men are likely to go back to their ex partners
So there you are.  This website is for men and women with interests in Aquarius men.  It is mostly for men and women involved in a relationship or wanting a relationship with Aquarius men but that said, it contains information which might be useful to their mothers, fathers, siblings, friends, bosses, teachers and anyone into manipulating Aquarius men.  If you don't like it then click off.

* Yes you are right Mr Pedantic Virgo! Technically the moon is not a planet.  


5 comments:

  1. What do you think of Russell Grant. Is he one of the "pants" Astrologers you refer too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get my vote to register on the poll. I think Aquarius men are very strange (agree passionately. could you add my vote please ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe some of the stuff n this website! Then I compare it to an Aquarius man I have just met and find it is all true. Some of it really made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with the comment above. It is a great web site. Thanks, Ive really learned alot and had a laff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "More Aquarius men than any other star sign are gay" is probably just an assumption, not a fact, due to their love of freedom and usually prefer the single life. I'd scratch that "fact".

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment but comments are moderated and do not waste your time with spam and please do not include obscene words.